Some docs I've written
- Brief Beginner's Guide to Clojure
- Clojure Hodgepodge
- Some Practical Clojure Examples
- 10-minute guide to getting started with Emacs + Clojure
- Perl 5 Quick-Reference
- Emacs Quick-Reference
- Some Common Unicode Characters
- Pandoc-Markdown and ReST Compared
- GNU/Linux cheatsheet (pdf)
- Rippledoc — A particularly easy-to-use general-purpose doc processing tool.
- colorize-irc-logs — colorizes and htmlizes raw #clojure IRC logs.
- The Clojure Doc Site. — I helped start this project, and have also written a number of articles for it.
A handful of miscellaneous notes of mine.