Some docs I've written
- Brief Beginner's Guide to Clojure
- A hodgepodge of Clojure notes
- Some Practical Clojure Examples
- 10-minute guide to getting started with Emacs + Clojure
- Some Python Examples
- Some Common Unicode Characters
- Brief SQLite Notes
- Pandoc-Markdown and ReST Compared
- Emacs Quick-Reference
- GNU/Linux cheatsheet (as pdf)
- Perl 5 Quick-Reference
- Rippledoc — A particularly easy-to-use general-purpose doc processing tool.
- The Clojure Doc Site. — I helped start this project, and have also written a number of articles for it.
A handful of miscellaneous notes of mine.