Some docs I've written:
- Brief Beginner's Guide to Clojure
- Some Practical Clojure Examples
- 10-minute guide to getting started with Emacs + Clojure
- Perl 5 Quick-Reference
- Emacs Quick-Reference
- Some Common Unicode Characters
- Pandoc-Markdown and ReST Compared
- Gouda — a simple and very easy to use general-purpose documentation processing tool.
- Rippledoc — another doc processing tool, but supports keeping your docs in arbitrarily nested subdirs.
- colorize-irc-logs — colorizes and htmlizes raw #clojure IRC logs.
- The Clojure Doc Site. — I helped start this project, and have also written a number of articles for it.
A handful of miscellaneous notes of mine.